Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are taken online via the link to our shop (www.seedsmithstasmania.tictail.com).
- Your place in the workshop or course will be confirmed after full payment has been received.
- Confirmation and further details will be emailed to you between 3-5 days of the workshop or course start date.
- Unfortunately due to the nature of our workshops and courses refunds are not available for non-attendance.
- In the event that a workshop or course is unable to run due to unavoidable circumstances or required numbers haven't been reached, a full refund will be given.
- By attending one of our courses you agree that Seedsmiths are not responsible for any theft or injury which may occur in our classes.
- By attending one of our courses you agree to refrain from using video or any other device to record the content of the workshop or course, however, you are encouraged to use social media to share your experience of the workshop or course.
- Seedsmiths will not share your information with a third party. Information you provide to us will only be used to contact you with information regarding Seedsmiths.
- Occasionally courses or events may be catered, please advise of any food allergies prior to the event, workshop or course via email: email@example.com
- Teachers for Seedsmiths all have relevant police and working with vulnerable people checks.
- When attending a workshop or course for children, Seedsmiths asks that an adult attends to assist supervision, unless otherwise stated in the workshop or course information.
If you have any queries please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Seedsmiths Terms & Conditions are subject to change without notice.